- 07-Feb-2017 to 30-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Fallbrook/North San Diego County, CA, USA
- Part Time
If Eligible: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, Paid Sick Leave
Job Title: Banquet Captain
Reports To: Banquet Manager
Prepared By: Human Resources Department
Prepared Date: 11/2012
Performs all duties of Banquet Manager when not available. Supervises and works with staff to assure proper set-up and completion of functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Analyzes banquet event orders (BEO's) each day to assure proper handling.
- Physically checks each function room.
- Assures timeliness of all functions.
- Acts as liaison for the hotel at each function.
- Fills in as server or set-up person when needed.
- Promotes proper sanitation and safety for guests and employees at all times.
- Observes proper food handling techniques as required by hotel and health department.
- Maintains good personal hygiene habits.
- Fully understands all fire and emergency procedures.
- Performs shift duties in accurate and timely manner.
- Follows all company policies.
- Promotes positive guest and employee relations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifts and carries tables and serving trays.
- Walks majority of the shift.
- Handles vacuum and mop on regular basis.
- Handles chemicals.
- Banquet serving and set-up required.
- Previous experience 3+ years
- Strong Wedding Captain background
- Part Time
- Compensation - $14.00 Hourly
Sign Up For Job Alerts!