- 19-Dec-2016 to 30-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Fallbrook/No. San Diego County, CA, USA
- Part Time
If Eligible, (Medical, Dental, Vision). 401k, Employee Perks
Position: Banquet Set-Up Houseperson
Supervisor: Banquet Manager
Department: Banquet FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary To set up all meeting rooms according to function sheet specifications.
Essential Functions * Maintains all meeting rooms and adjoining public spaces in excellent condition at all times.
* Reports all maintenance needs and damages to Manager for immediate repair.
* Follows daily work sheets and checklists through to completion.
* Maintains office area, storerooms, equipment, and work carts in excellent condition at all times.
* Sets up and breaks down for banquet functions as needed.
* Sets up and breaks down a variety of rooms in various styles and shapes.
* Sets out water, glasses, stationery, office supplies, and candies in rooms.
* Refreshes rooms as needed through a variety of tasks including vacuuming, removing dirty dishes, and changing water.
* Returns dirty dishes to the dish washing area.
* Prepares carts with supplies needed for set-up or refreshment of rooms.
Minimum Knowledge Requires basic employment skills in clerical, service, or manual areas.
Ability to Push, Pull and Carry 55 lbs.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience:
This position requires a minimum formal education of high school or GED and a minimum of 1 year set up job-related experience.
Must have excellent communication skills, job requires fluent English language.
Teamwork and Collaboration This job is part of a formal work team within the department. Part Time, Conpensation: $14.00 hourly.
Benefit: If eligibility is met, (Medical, Dental, Vision). 401k, Employee Perks.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!