- 24-Jul-2013 to 20-Aug-2013 (PST)
- Fallbrook/No. San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: RESERVATIONS AGENT
REPORTS TO RESERVATIONS MANAGER
SUMMARY: Responsible for accurately taking and processing all guest room reservation and rooming lists. Use proper selling techniques to maximize rooms & golf revenue. Reservation agent will assist in creating the ultimate guest hotel experience.
Applicants are required to be flexible with work schedule, including weekend and night shifts. Minimum of one year previous experience in a hotel reservations or front desk environment is necessary. Applicants must be able to fluently speak, read and write the English language. Good computer skills are essential, knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary. Applicants should be well organized with good people skills and decision-making abilities. All applicants should be able to work in a team setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• The consistent delivery of the highest standards for Reservations operations
• The creation of a friendly, comfortable and helpful atmosphere for guests that demonstrates the highest standards for gracious hospitality
• The delivery of a level of service marked by its individual sincere focus on each guest, consistent attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• The management of all reservation calls and inquiries directed to the hotel in a courteous and efficient manner
• The accurate input of reservation information into the property management system including but not limited to, guest address, credit and billing information, travel agent information and all special requests, in order to insure a positive guest experience
• The maintenance of a file to include all reservations correspondence with regards to a central reservation service, groups, interdepartmental and individual reservations to insure proper backup if needed.
• The prompt and efficient handling of all reservations correspondence such as mail, faxes or brochure requests.
• The handling of all guest inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner, whether personally or by directing the guest to the appropriate department.
• The working knowledge of all group profiles such as room type needs and rate type needs and rate information for each individually arriving group.
• The maintenance of the integrity of all group blocks and pick-ups on a daily basis to maximize occupancy.
• The maintenance and updating of all guest information files to insure accurate statistical information.
• The monitoring of all guest history information to insure proper guest recognition on subsequent visits.
• The complete knowledge of the hotel's facilities and outlet operating hours.
• The knowledge to be able to give directions to all guests and patrons to the hotel and/or surrounding area destinations.
• The cleanliness of the reservations and back office area.
• The effective execution of all emergency procedures as outlined in the Hotel Emergency Procedures Manual.
• The participation in the operation of other department as needed to further service the guests' needs and insure smooth guest relations.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Very good customer relation skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Good typing and excellent telephone skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Good knowledge of networked terminal/computer systems
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!